Friday, November 9, 2012

Ha, I was correct Ainsley can walk!!  I was on the phone with Johnna the other day and happened to tell her about Ainsley and Braeden LOVING the drawer in the kitchen with the wash clothes.  Ainsley raids it, they put them on their heads, she chews on them, and the other day I found about six or more hiding in Braeden's closet.  This has been a daily occurrence and therefore has moved from cute to annoying.  Johnna was laughing and reminded me that this is funny and I need to write it down so I don't forget. 

Here are some other funny things I don't want to forget...

Braeden has been saying "It scares my ears" if there is a loud noise or yelling

Ainsley sounds like she is singing happy birthday a lot, today in the car I joined in and she put her hand up and said no????!!!  She is sassy!

Grocery stores are CRAZY!  I either have to use the super carts with the car on the front or let Braeden walk which = HE MUST TOUCH EVERYTHING! 

They both love to get cozy...blankets and pillows

Braeden still loves a good elbow

Ainsley rubs our ears or her own for comfort.  Sometimes she checks out the elbow to see what the fuss is all about


Here they are getting cozy!

I don't know if I have ever laughed, and cried so hard in my life, but I feel so lucky to be blessed with all the chaos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment