Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Grocery Stores and Toddlers

Some days I leave the grocery store with the kids and feel completely victorious, but today was full blown defeat.  Broken jar of salsa isle 10 check, dirty looks from other shoppers check, and almost leaving in tears check check.

Ainsley wins the award for grabbing the salsa jar which fell in slow motion and I just barely missed it hitting the ground and breaking.  She also decided to scream bloody murder, her new fave.  This of coarse draws the looks, the ones that translate to "my kid would NEVER act like that". 

Special thanks to man who threw down several dirty looks and obvious disgust at my use of the enormous carts that take up space.  Yes the cart with the car on the front.  I understand my children were acting like wild monkeys, I was taking up space with the previously mentioned cart, and yes I am responsible for the broken jar down by the Mexican food.  Hope you have a nice relaxing night drinking that case of ice beer.

Hands down worst trip to the grocery store I can remember.

 This is actually from the first time I braved the car cart...
 
 Hard to maneuver for mom, but lots of fun for the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment