Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The kids are getting big (older post I didn't finish)

Every day I tell myself I need to write down the things these kids are doing to make me laugh, and cry but at the end of the day I am so tired or maybe lazy I just don't take the time to do it.  Christmas is around the corner which means we have been having the battle royal to keep ornaments and lights on the tree.  Braeden has already half opened one present which led to lots of yelling.  Oh if I could only get better about yelling.  One of many New Year resolutions...
work out
eat healthier
less TV
less yelling
Those are the top four so far.  The list is growing.

We are totally stir crazy this fine Thursday morning.  I am just getting over being sick.  We have cancelled everything from about last Thursday on so going on a straight week of being home bound for the kids.  I did get out and do some Christmas shopping here and there, but that's about it.  It is funny when I go in stores with kids clothing I always


-never finished this post but know it was prompted because I got really sad while shopping that I don't need to shop in the baby section anymore.  As much as I love watching these crazy munchkins grow up I can already see signs of how all too fast it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment