Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday 2/13 7:03am

Well I have been up for over an hour. Already checked the housing market, eaten some breakfast and found nothing worth watching on tv. Have been meaning to start a blog so figured now was a good time. Why am I up so early? Because Oscar, who loves to eat things he shouldn't, started making the sound giving the two second warning before puking. This woke us up at about 1am as well, so I was already tuned in that something wasn't sitting well in his belly. Luckily, this time, I got him to the tile in the bathroom. To my surprise three coins came up. I explained to him he is not a piggy bank, so hopefully he will not attempt eating any more change. Grandpa will be happy to get his coins back!

So here I am 46 days before my due date with a long to do list. I can now check off start blog! Figure this will be a good way to document the new addition to our family and share with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment