Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nothing like late night laundry

So I had to share the latest about Oscar. I must begin by explaining my third trimester has been going great, but I am definitely feeling a loss of energy and increase in mood swings. I fell asleep on the couch with Gracie and Oscar. Dave woke me up at some point and I moved up to the room. He asked if I had taken the dogs out and I gave him a cranky response that I had not. I was too tired. At some point in the night I woke up to Dave turning on the light and feeling around the bed to find that Oscar had peed the bed in his sleep. He was still out when we discovered this. I got "the look" and Dave took both dogs out while I changed the sheets. When they all came back upstairs I moved Oscar aside to get back in bed. To my dismay there was a little remnant from Oscars potty break outside which was unfortunately number two. Oscar doesn't always have a clean sweep, so it is routine to check his butt after he goes potty. Needless to say we have already put those baby wipes to good use. So after a few baby wipes and new set of clean sheets and it was back to bed. Hopefully this is all preparing me for what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment