Friday, March 8, 2013

The Things Out of Ainsley's Mouth

Had to immediately write this down as I am sure I will forget.  Ainsley at the dinner table..."Braeden, Braeden, Braaeeeddennna...I'm talking to you".  Writing it doesn't do it justice but she has been on fire tonight.

Back in bed, back in bed

Moona = the book Good Night Moon
Shoowl = wants to stand on the stool and wash her hands
Fish = The Fish book grandma got her for Christmas
Barna = Little Red Barn book
Pop Pop = Cake Pop
Po Pup = Pull Up

Oh I could go on and on.  The screaming and whining that accompanies learning to speak I could do with out, but it is amazing to watch toddlers speech develop.  She gets so excited when I understand what she says.  One day it took me a while to figure out what she was saying and when I repeated back what she was trying to say she got a huge grin and started clapping. 

Braeden attended his first soccer practice today with Hudson.  Oh boy those two crack me up.  So fun to watch them both.  B was totally pooped when we came home as you can see below...
Car to couch without even blinking.  Ainsley had to get dozy(cozy) too!

No comments:

Post a Comment